Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yes, it is a real word.

Ladies and gentlefrogs, let me bring you to my world.

I am the insomnious curmudgeon. Yes, insomnious is a real word, despite google chrome's shoddy knowledge of the English Language, it is, indeed, the adjective form of insomnia, or thesaurus.com be damned! Anyways, even if it's not a word, I don't really even give a flying chocobo about it. It sounds cool and if you don't like it, well then fuck you. I probably wouldn't like you anyways. Which brings to mind a favorite saying of mine: Although one man may not like people who talk to themselves, people who talk to themselves don't like people who don't like people who talk to themselves. Like that one? A made it up. Don't like it? Well... read the saying again and if you're a bright, you met get the picture.

So anyways, let me rebring you to my world. My self appointed title is a bit deceiving. I'm not really a curmudgeon (not old enough... yet). I am a college student, but no, I do not like to party. I do not like to drink in excess, I do not like recreational drugs, I most certainly do not like loud music (except for the occasional Metallica or Left Rights), and I suffer from tinnitus. The insomniac part is only mostly true, as it is common for me to not go to be bed until 2AM, although this might correct itself as the curmudgeon part becomes more accurate.

If you happen to have stumbled across this blog by accident, kudos to you (No, not Jimmy Kudo) for knowing such fancy words like Insomnious and Curmudgeon. If you don't know them, then go look them up in a dictionary or something... or don't... it's your decision. I may not agree with you, but I will die fully supporting those who die to fight for your right to believe it.

If you are one of my friends and I told you to come here and comment or follow me, then good job acquiescing my shameless self promotion. 

T.I.C.

3 comments:

  1. I am the first follower HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but im the coolest follower :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. not the first i will forever be remembered like the first president or more importantly the first hokage!!

    ReplyDelete