Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Back, by Popular Demand!

So I know all four of my fans out there are extremely grief-stricken with my recent absence of blog postings, but grieve no more! For this is a new post, if you haven't figured that out already (I know, I know, you really should already know that, but with some of you people, I wonder...).

Anyways, the reason for my web-hiatus is due to my duties as both a student and employee. Now I tend to stray away from such droning idiocies such as my personal life, but the time has come, nevertheless. I have been working with a certain company to develop a certain product that will cause kraken size tidal waves that will not only shake your bowel full of doubt and remorse, but it will also radically and fundamentally change the way that the modern man perceives the world around him.

I'm talking about science, people. Computer Science, specifically. Yes, that was a fragment, but this is so important that I am forced to ignore the rules of grammar. On the internet. Now what exactly could cause such astounding reactions? Well, only the best thing ever, at least my best thing ever. Video Games. And if you don't agree with me, then you should, or else you just aren't a very nice person.And no one likes a not very nice person. Just think about it; You will disagree with me, become a not very nice person, be gradually unliked by your friends, become a pariah, hated by your landlord/lady/bank, lose your home, and live in a soggy cardboard box by the subway, with only other not very nice people who disagree with me as your friends, but they won't be your friends, because they are not very nice people.

I digress... If you were able to gleam the fact that I am helping to design a new videogame out of that horribly congealed mess of a paragraph, well then two pats on the back for you. And as a reward, I will provide you with a much coveted screenshot!

(Here)


Haha, just kidding there. I don't have that kind of authority, I'd probably get blacklisted or something. But I can tell you that it is called TIC, published and Developed by Red Candy Games, and it will be super, super awesome. 


And, if you want to support my cause (And I should, I know where like half the readers of this blog live), then join the facbook pages.


Red Candy Games Facebook Page




TIC Facebook Page




As always,
T.I.C. (No relation to TIC)

No comments:

Post a Comment